CONSULTING SERVICE FOR SETTING UP FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE OFFICES IN VIETNAM
In accordance with Decree No.72/2006/ND-CP issued by the Government of Vietnam on 25 July 2006, foreign organizations, business are allowed to set up Representative office in Vietnam with the following regulations: Rep. Office is a dependent office of Foreign organizations and companies; Rep. Office is set up for the purpose of promoting trade opportunities but is not allowed to do direct profit business.
We are pleased to offer consulting service to Clients, who are intending to set up representative office in Vietnam with the following details:
- Giving Clients with legal advice on all aspects related to the setting up the R.O, including legal procedures and application dossier;
- Assisting in completion of the Application dossier in manner acceptable to competent authorities;
- Representing Clients to submit the Application dossier to competent authorities;
- Representing Clients to receive the License for setting up R.O in Vietnam.
- Registering Seal of the RO at Vietnam’s competent authorities.
- Preparing the Application and necessary documents for making the seal, submit same to the Department of Public Security and obtain the seal for the RO; and
- Making seal (chop) of RO.
- Submitting documents to complete the procedure of “Notice of Activity” at Vietnam’s competent authorities.
- Upon Client’s acceptance of this proposal, EDconsult shall carry out necessary works. To prepare the Application dossier, EDconsult shall request Clients to answer some questions and provide with necessary documents;
- The time needed for completion of Application dossier is estimated about 3 (three) days from the date of receipt of all information and documents provided by Clients as request of EDconsult;
- The time needed to obtain the License for the R.O is in 15 (fifteen) working days from the date of submitting the Application dossier to the competent authorities if there is no official request to amend and supplement the Dossiers from competent authority.